Large & Water Sites
#1-6 & #23-#36 $57.00
#43-#45 & #51-56 $57.00
Large back in
50 AMP sites
All sites have full hook-ups
Tent Only Sites
#81 & #82 $42.00
Tent sites have water only
Camping Fees are based on 4 people and 1 car per site, per nite.
Extra Car (Max. of 1 per site, per nite)--------$7.00
Extra People (Max. of 4 per site, per nite)---$5.00
Dogs (per nite)-------------------------------------$5.00
Day Use, Car and 4 People---------------------$12.00
Day Use, Addition person----------------------$5.00
Dogs (per dog)------------------------------------$5.00
Check-In time is 3:00 PM.Check-Out time is 2:00 PM.
Check out for Day use people is 7:00PM
Campers checking in earlier than 3:00PM will be required to pay a DAY USE fee of $12.00. Checking in before 10:00 AM will result in being charged for an additional night.
Campers checking out after 2:00PM will be required to pay a DAY USE fee of $12.00.
Campers arriving before 10:00 AM will be charged for the previous night.
If you are not out of your site by check out your credit card on file will be charged.
Prices are subject to change.
There is no internet service or cell reception in the Little Town of Washington. You must go 3 miles up Washington Road to receive cell service, to what the locals call the "Washington Phone Booth".
River Rest Resort assumes no liability for the welfare and safety of persons swimming in the river.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
This is a family park, not a party ground
Camping, Gold panning, Hiking, Motorcycles, ATV's, Swimming
For reservations and more information Call 530-265-4306
Email us at: email@example.com or
MINIMUM STAY FOR RESERVATIONS
Two night minimum on weekends, Three night minimum on Holiday weekends.
DEPOSIT POLICIES ON ALL RESERVATIONS
All reservations require a one night deposit on Visa or MasterCard and a $5.00 non refundable reservation fee to ensure reserved site. If you have not checked in by 9:00 PM and no phone call is received, your site will be given away without a refund.
NO rain checks or refunds are given with less than 14 days prior to your arrival date. You will be charged for all the nights you reserved if you have not cancelled within 14 days prior to your arrival date.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY CALL 911
There is a 911 phone located to the left of the office door. Then contact Park Security for further assistance. Camp Hosts are in
site #18. If any violation of rules occurs or you are having problems with another camper, please report to Campsite #18.
FOR YOUR SAFETY AND THE CONSIDERATION OF FELLOW CAMPERS THE FOLLOWING RULES APPLY:
1. Quiet hours are strictly enforced: 10PM to 8AM. For the welfare of other campers, please no loud stereo's at anytime. All music levels must be kept to your own campsite. NO EXPLICIT LYRICS ARE ALLOWED. People come here to relax, and enjoy the river, not to hear your music.
2. Speed limit is 5 mph in the park and must be obeyed. Beware of small children at all times.
3. Off-street motorcycles and ATV's may not be ridden in the park, entry and exit only. PLEASE OBSERVE THE SPEED LIMITS
POSTED IN THE CAMPGROUND AND IN TOWN. If you are riding around the park you will be asked to leave with NO REFUND.
4. Pets are welcome but MUST be on a leash, (which must be held in your hand), and are not to be left unattended and barking. If your pet is unattended or not on a leash, you will be asked to remove your pet from the park. NO REFUNDS will be issued. PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE BEACH BETWEEN SITES #24 & #25 AT ANYTIME. Please clean up after your pet. The dog beach is located between sites #10 & #11. If your dog is on the beach between sites #24 & #25 it is grounds for termination for you and your dog, and NO refund will be issued.
5. Do not mutilate any trees, rocks, signs, tables, facilities or any other object in the park. NO GRAFFITI
6. Fires are only permitted in established BBQ/fire or rock rings. DO NOT MOVE THE RINGS, OR YOUR CARD WILL BE CHARGED $100.00
7. Please keep a clean campsite, dispose of all liter in the trash cans provided. PLEASE ONLY PUT GLASS, PLASTIC, AND ALUMINUM CONTAINERS IN THE RECYCLE BINS, NO TRASH OR CARDBOARD. Leave cardboard near the garbage cans.
8. No fireworks or firearms are permitted in the park at anytime. This includes BB guns, firearms, pellet guns, slingshots, bows and arrows and paintball guns.
9. Swimming is allowed anywhere on the river. THERE IS NO LIFEGUARD AND ALL SWIMMERS AT RIVER REST RESORT DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK. NO SWIMMING AFTER DARK.
10. No fishing is permitted in the swimming areas. Designated swim areas are between sites #5 and #31. You can either go up or down river to fish, but respect other properties on either side as they are private property.
11. The children's playground and ping pong hours are from 8AM until dark. We are please to have you as our guests. If rules are not honored and you are asked to leave their will be NO REFUNDS.
CAMPSITE DEPOSIT POLICY
River Rest Resort has a policy that requires every camper to provide either a Visa/Mastercard for a deposit. If damage is done, your card will be charged. You will be notified of charges.
A. DO NOT burn anything but wood in the fire pits. This means NO garbage, cardboard, plastic, metal, glass, food, etc. DO NOT move BBQ/fire rings. If you pull out the BBQ/fire ring the charge will be $100.00. If you bring your own wood it must be no longer than 24 inches. Do not leave wood or the debris in the campsite. Us removing other debris from firewood will result in a charge of $10.00
B. DO NOT leave trash and debris in your site. This means NO cigarette butts, bottle caps, small scraps of paper, sunflower seed shells, etc. Use garbage and recycling cans. Fee for cleaning your site will be $25.00
C. DO NOT tie your dogs to the water faucet pipes. If you break a water faucet, minimum charge is $50.00.
D. DO NOT removed picnic tables from your site. If you or someone in your party removes the picnic table or brings another one to your site, the charge will be $10.00. If you group your picnic tables together, put them back and make sure the right number is on the table for the right site. Damaging the picnic tables will be a $300.00 charge.
E. DO NOT abuse or vandalize your site or any other site in anyway, and do not hammer anything into the trees such as spikes or nails.
F. DO NOT leave feces from our pet, clean it up, or else we will not permit dogs in the park.
G. DO NOT damage or destroy any of the plant or animal life in the park.
If Your site has anything wrong with it when you arrive please let us know so that you do not have any charges when you leave.
We do have yearly sites. Our contract is for one year from June 1st to May 31st. They are available in sites #36-42, #61-80,
#83-95. They are to be used as a vacation site and not to live in. You are allowed 120 days of camping per year. The yearly fee as of 2019 starts at $2,496.00, plus electricity, which is however much you use. The sites are metered and billed monthly. You may ask to see a contract if you like. There is a one time set-up fee of $300.00 to start the contract, and that covers the septic system for the life of the contract. The rates increase 3% per year. Premium and large sites are more.
TO OUR VALUED ATV/MOTORCYCLE/SIDE BY SIDE CUSTOMERS
We have an awesome privilege of being able to access the trails and fireroads from our campground. In order to keep that privilege we ask you to follow a few rules:
1. In and out of camp only!!! No riding in camp due to insurance policy.
2. Warm up and go out as quietly as possible, 5 mph which means: DO NOT REVV YOUR BIKE OR ATV IN CAMP
3. 15 MPH though town, please be respectful, no revving in town, a steady throttle.
4. When you are two miles out of town, ride normal. Signs are posted stating when you get to the end of the 15 MPH areas.
5. Do your part: Teach your kids a steady throttle hand.
6. Stay on established roads and trails only. Stay out of grasslands, meadows, wetlands and sensitive areas.
7. Children under the age of 16 or without a driver's license must be accompanied by an adult over 25 years of age.
8. This is a campground, not a race/staging area.
9. Respect the campground, stay on roads while entering and exiting as quietly as you can. Do not go up banks in the campground or ride through empty campsites. Stay on the roads.
10. If you go to the bar and come back after 10 PM which is quiet time you must turn off your vehicles and coast in. If you can't coast in, then leave your vehicle at the Post Office and get it in the morning.
11. 1 person to a quad, unless you have a legal 2 seater. All motorcycle, razors, rhinos, side-by-sides must have helmets on and your seatbelt fastened or you will get a ticket.
12. Tickets will be given when riding through town if you are speeding, revving your engines, no helmets, riding 2 on a quad and children without driver's licenses without an adult of 25 years or older with them.
Not following these simple rules of common courtesy will terminate your contract and you will be asked to leave without any refunds. This also goes for not respecting the town speed limits too.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND WE THANK YOU FOR BEING OUR GUEST